Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to MadWood's Blog

Welcome to Turnings from MadWood Turnery!

My name is Niels Madsen and I'm a Master Craftsman, wood turner, from Portland, OR. My business, MadWood Turnery offers one of a kind, heirloom gifts for any occasion and everything at MadWood Turnery is handmade by me. The mediums I use are rare, exotic and domestic woods, colorful acrylics and even feathers! With plates, bowls, pens and much more, my collection includes a wide variety of items. That perfect gift is a click away at www.MadWoodTurnery.com and I encourage you to go browse! Custom orders are always welcome and I enjoy working with my clients to make them that 'perfect something' that they had in mind. I started this blog, to show a little of what goes on in the shop here at MadWood. The process of turning is interesting and something I love to do. To create a piece of art, out of whatever medium I am working with, never gets old. Like nature, no two pieces are ever alike. Each is individual, beautiful and one of a kind and I thought it would be fun to share some of the madness, behind MadWood Turnery with you! Contact me with any questions, comment or ask away, but I hope you enjoy,'Turnings from MadWood Turnery'



No comments:

Post a Comment